Helping Hancock Hope House
Increase awareness of the WEARhouse Thrift Store in order to generate additional revenue for Hancock Hope House. The goal of this project is to enhance the public awareness and the perception of the WEARhouse Thrift Store and increase the shop’s business; thereby helping to maintain and hopefully improve the revenue stream to Hancock Hope House. Volunteers are also needed at the thrift shop to assist in it’s operation.
- Kelley Basey- Shining Star Day Care
- Linda Herald – Purdue Extension
- Brian Muckerheide – Hancock Regional Hospital
- Beth Mulbarger – Greenfield Banking Company
- Brandy Rogers – National City Bank
Bringing Culture to Hancock County of Art to Reach out and Memorialize. There was a realization there was no outdoor sculpture in Hancock County and the solution is to find prospective artists, select a location, involve other community and special interest groups and find funding.
- Cindy Cable
- Mel Holloman
- Kitty Smock
- Amy Spencer
Saving the Future Makes Cents
A financial literacy program that provides professional banking support to local elementary school students. Students will learn the advantages of saving for their future by personally opening and maintaining their own savings accounts.
- Kelly Andrews – Greenfield-Central Schools – Harris Elementary
- Keith Groppel – Hancock Regional Hospital
- Beth Jones – Hancock Regional Hospital Foundation
- John Kennedy – Greenfield Banking Company
- Jan Smith – Hancock Regional Hospital