Covered Show Arena -Hancock County 4-H
The Covered Arena project is working with the Hancock County 4-H Agricultural Association to research the economic impact of a multipurpose structure. This structure would house a show ring, horse barn and provide a community center for the 4-H fairgrouns. The team would identify methods of funding and who would be the driving force to complete this site.
- Candy Trout
- Lori Cooley
- Kara Harrison
- Mary Jane Smith
Nameless Creek Camp
Create a media blitz to bring awareness of the opportunities that Nameless Creek Camp offers for the public. The marketing package will include an announcement for a planned event to showcase the camp. The mailer will also include coupons that will offer discounts for rental and membership.
- Susan Davis- Greenfield Banking Company
- Jeff Delp- RICOH
- Jamie Bell- NineStar Connect
- Devon Brown- Personal Trainer
“Keeping Kids Safe” – Stop Arm Cameras on Buses
Investigate state law on enforcing the violation of a driver illegally passing a stopped school bus while the stop arm is deployed. Offenders would be issued a ticket and the fees would fund external school bus cameras for school corporations.
- Tandy Paarlberg- Elanco, Inc.
- Troy Griesmeyer- Greenfield Banking Company
- Leslie Melton
- Tania Cruser-
- Lori Cooley-Hancock Regional Hospital
Tangram – Reshaping the ideas of Disability
Assist Tangram, Inc. to create a partnership with local businesses to employ individuals with disabilities and military veterans. A “lunch and learn” event was held to connect business leaders with Tangram associates for workplace inclusion and give practical ideas to navigate compliance issues.
- Kelly Buzan- Alternatives, Inc
- Josh Daugherty- PNC Bank
- Polly Fox- New Palestine Chamber of Commerce/Edward Jones
- Janet Strauch- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Kyle Turpin- Hancock County Public Library